BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
modder fokker
6,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just a little idea of me. I installed a moving led message board behind the rear window. I can program messages in this piece of hardware. I control it by remote control.

Its for shows. People have a clear vieuw on the lighted message board. I can program any message in it like : BEWARE, or DONT TOUCH or NOT TO CLOSE!! I BRAKE !!

Just like to share this idea

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
2,494 Posts
I looked for one of those to do the same thing...but I couldn't find a small one!!!!

·
modder fokker
6,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you could probably operate it while driving to when example somebody is to close to your tail. You could write back off ***** :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
i definitely like your rear screen, where you can write down some words! i also wanted to do something like that, but i have a convertible, so it is very difficult... :thumbup:

·
modder fokker
6,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bet in the usa you would find this part easyer then in Europe. It took a long time to find one that suited my goals. It needed to be operated on 12 volt so i could just wire it to any lightsource. For now it temporally plugged into the sigarette lighter but soon i am going to wire it to the interior lights. Just wanted to be sure it worked. It could not be to big. Not to small and i did not wanted it to cost to much. Plenty of choices in heavy duty professional led boards but they are all expensive and not powered on 12 volt so you would need a extra power inverter 11O/22Ov to 12 Volt.

I finaly found a UK firm in England who makes the estika model. Its perfekt and cost about 13O dollars all included.

FOR MORE INFO VISIT THEIR WEB SITE
http://www.estika.co.uk/

·
-not a mod-
31,408 Posts
Thats sweet. You can actually tell people things as you pass them, things you normally shout at them that they wouldnt hear...mostly bad staff. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts