BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
The car is finally for sale working on bigger and better things. Serious responses only.??????
Vehicle Description

2000 328CI- SP,PP "SHOW CAR" Topaz BLUE, ALPINE C-800 LCD 6.8" monitor with in dash cd, DVD player, DVD navigation,EQ,CD CHANGER,3 PPI AMPS, (2)DYNAUDIO 7"mids and highs,(1) 15”L7 (2) 12" PPI not in anymore but still available custom fiberglass install, 19"x9"and 19"x8" HRE 546 wheels, pirelli tires like new, 2" h&R drop, bilstien shocks, K&N air Filter. custom alarm window roll up and down. whole trunk dyno matted.
· 21000 Miles 6 - Cyl.
· 2 doors Automatic transmission
· Clear title
· Blue Exterior - Gray - Light Interior Existing Warranty

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,617 Posts
I think those are the nicest wheels I have ever seen! I think Im going to go pick up a set today! :thumbup: :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No offers, I'll take anything over $34,000. Thats not asking for much you basically get $5,000 shiny shoes (19" HRE polished 546's) and a $10,000 audio setup and a $1000 suspension for free considering the retail is $36,600.

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
4,226 Posts
Guy's if your not buying it or have a jerked off comment your considering adding just move along. Next stupid ass remark posted is getting warned about personally attacking sellers on the For Sale board!!! :banghead: :banghead:

By the way bro very nice car and best of luck selling.... and if you choose to sell the car for $34,000 take those rims OFF i'm sure you either have a set or can find a set of stock wheels instead of giving away those beautiful HRE's!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts