BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
'a certain moderator'
38,139 Posts
sold a 2001 M for a 2003 M?

u r a fukkin :pimpin: !

saw your car at philly meet, glad that large M contingency from NY was able to make it for the end. gonna slam the new one as well?

-brendan

·
Registered
771 Posts
yeah

oh yeah , STEEL GRAY:thumbup: :thumbup:
what coil are you going to put on?????

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got 48k

I Got 48k for my old one! 20,000 miles on it mint! I will try something new with the new ones pics tomorrow with some mods ,

Attachments

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Nice...

The M3 gang eh? Do you notice any difference on the 2001 and 2003 M3? Cuz I used to have a 2002 M3 Steel Gray on Red but was deciding on whether I should wait for the 2003 or just get a 2002. So I ended up getting another 2002 M3 cuz I thought there wouldn't be as much difference.:dunno:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The only Diffrence :)

The only diffrence with my old one was that i beat the hell out of it and it been to the dealer 22 times for service, I hope the New one doesnt get those problems and nosies i use to hear in 2001 but i let you know i only have 400 miles on the new one :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
i only got one pic of my ride...havent had time to take any pics...this was taken by someone from the cheesequake meet in nj

the carbon fiber bumper? as in the CSL? thats not in production yet

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Damnit, everyone stop getting steel grey M3s!!!! :-D I liked being unique when I had mine daaaaaaaaaamn!

AdamR:thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts