BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several of my new mods have recently been added, but this thread is dedicated to several of our sponsors.

First and foremost, a HUGE thank you and appreciation to Ron at ModBargains. From the beginning of my order till I had it installed, Ron was patient with all of my constant questions, and had always presented a very friendly attitude every time online. Ron even went out of his way to contact Vorsteiner and have them send me something free for the damaged product. If anybody on here plans on purchasing from ModBargains, I'll vouch for Ron any day. :bow: :bow:

Second, a great thanks to Umnitza for providing great customer service for the Predator Chromium angel eyes. The items were sent very quickly, and the replacement ring was sent in no time. :thumbsup: Matt is a great guy!

Third, to [email protected]. One of my favorite sponsors here on the forum, always meets way past my expectations. The Hamann skirts came out great. I hope to get the arqray soon! :thumbsup: :craig:

And fourth, and certainly not least, Phil at Bodyworks Unlimited in Manhasset, NY. Although he's not our sponsor on the forum, Bodyworks Unlimited has always met beyond my expectations with paint jobs. I never had to blend anything, and the paint matched 100% of the time I had brought items in. Phil is a great guy. Anybody in the NY/LI area should definitely hit him up.

Umnitza Angel Eyes and Vorsteiner Hood

Euro-Spec Hamann Comp skirts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
looks good, you people and your sick sedans.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I'm telling your twin that you spend way too much on mods. =)

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm telling your twin that you spend way too much on mods. =)
:rofl: he already knows, and he gives me sh!t about it all the time.

He has a twin? :eeps:
yep :)

car needs some crab cakes :drool: :eeps:
Mmmmmm :drool: Send some over

looks really good
thanks bro :thumbsup:

:drool: your car is looking good!

and +100 for Ron

ps.. coils FTW haha
Thanks a lot! Coils FTW indeed, maybe when spring time comes :)

Looks good, now slam it! It'll be so much more :drool: than it already is!
:cry: can't slam, I already scraped the bottoms of my new hamann skirts some how... :hmm:

:rofl: hahahaha

car is lookin good man! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
car looks great, keep up the good work, im thinking of doing something similar with my sedan...next up mtech2 and tints??

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's kinda hot. :eeps:
how hot? :boink:

car looks awesome! :)
Thanks! Loving the Chromium! :thumbsup:

dude..i think i just poppped a boner by lookin at your sedan...:eeps:
hahaha thanks bro. I hope the Ikon is treating you well :4ngie:

car looks great, keep up the good work, im thinking of doing something similar with my sedan...next up mtech2 and tints??
Thanks! You should definitely go for the Mtech2. Do tints too if you haven't already! :craig:

·
Registered
680 Posts
thats a pretty looking ride there!

:)

I like the idea of having the unpainted club sport splitters....they sort of comp-liment the black trim on the car...

Mtech rear is definitely needed...Wish they had a group buy on those!!

Oh and Topaz Blue FTMFW! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts