BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your opinions on shoulder straps?

I saw a bunch today for really cheap, there was one all black with white stitched "BMW" letters and the logo which didnt look too flashy.

·
Registered
214 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im asking for opinions guys...

ps, it looks somethin like this.

·
Registered
214 Posts
enter said:
im asking for opinions guys...

ps, it looks somethin like this.

Don't get them bro. I could see if you had 4 point harnesses or something, because they don't have any play in the belt whatsoever. In a street car where a seatbelt has play, there is no need for them.

·
Registered
67 Posts
haha :) hey bro! i actually bought these same ones to go on my black ride- put them on and was like .. eww it felt way to "ricey" hondish or whatever to me.. i had to take them off..

·
www.piratecove.org
3,699 Posts
if i got them i'd put them on my backseat seatbelts for when there is nobody back there...that would make the backseat look nicer...imo

·
Registered
189 Posts
do the seatbelts in your car hurt your shoulder? are you afraid that people inside/outside your car dunno what you are driving? if you answer YES to any of the following...by all means...get the pads. if not then save your money for a real mod something that makes your car go faster...not necessarily LOOK faster... :D

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Some people use things like that to keep the seat belts from wrinkling their shirts or suits. and I suppose black on black seatbelts isn't too bad. However, it's definitely rice. I wouldn't do it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts