BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my 2003 M3 about 2 weeks ago and the dealer had bad news for me. The dealership lost all of my extra KEYS~!!! I was given only the main key and the rest were lost or supposedly lost. Should i be concerned that some asshole at the dealership stole my keys along with the info on where i live???
HELppp me,
JaY

·
OO[][]OO
528 Posts
It will bug you for ever not week or month that somebody can drive away with your car ......... my advice is ask them for replacement on your cylinder locks 3 , and to cut you new keys for them too, and ofcourse that to be on their expense becouse it is their fault after all on the first place !!!!

3C

------------------

Audi A6Quattro Oetinger
BMW 330CiEVOSport
MB C280Elegance

Attachments

·
May the farts be with you, always
6,726 Posts
MAKE THEM DO IT!!!!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Be for real. The dealer won't pay for replacing his locks. It's easy to say that he should make them do it, but there is no way they will without a protracted battle.

·
ACS Fanatics
760 Posts
make them change your locks

Its not your fault...you paid them money they suppose to provide you with the goods. If they wont do it then they breach the contract

·
May the farts be with you, always
6,726 Posts
if the dealer LOST your keys..the dealer has to replace your key and even change them if you feel that it is not safe..id be like FOCK YOU FOOLS I DIDN"T PAY NO STINKIN 50 G's for you to lose my keys so that the car gets stolen..I DONT CARE IF THERe IS NO CHANCE THAT IT WILL GET STOLEN>>>CHANGE THE LOCKS OR GIVE ME ANOTHER M3 DAMN IT YOU DUMB FOCKS!!!...yup thats what i would say...

·
'a certain moderator'
38,195 Posts
yes, they should change all locks and keys free of charge. threaten to tell all of your friends not to buy from their dealer if you HAVE to, because nothing is worth more than your peace of mind, i would be worried as hell that some punk ass kid who moves cars at the dealer is gonna show up in the middle of the night and take my M for a joyride, or worse, steal it!

-brendan

·
Registered
571 Posts
I think there gonna tell you that they have disabled the missing keys so you should be ok......

But if this is the case, then whats gonna happen to the contents inside the car???

So get them to replace the locks or tell them they are now responsible for any type of theif that happens to your car in the future....

this is bull**** if the locks aren't replaced.........

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ThankS for the replies guys!!
I think i am going to tell them to replace everything and if they dont i will threaten to call BMWNA.
Jay

·
Registered
652 Posts
call bmwna anyway

·
Registered
628 Posts
ininfinitum said:
Call BMWNA
I think you'd have better luck calling Chuck E. Cheese and demanding they replace your locks.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts