BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ROI-ndian
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i got my hm2z on still wit the snow out i know thats bad....but umm what should i do? im too lazy to change to stock and there is someone offering me 800 for my stock rims they have 7500 miles on em and are the 2001 stock 330ci rims

which were the sport pack rims for the 2002 330xi's

what should i do? i could use the extra money? but should i keep a back up set of rims? b/c i dont really wanan change em but i wanna get my rims refinished anyway cuz of curb....n wutever...and ima start using a diff car for winter time

·
ROI-ndian
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea but i dont like drivin my car in snow anywway....i am really lazy too i still have my hm2z out and theywere used int he snow and salt already so wuts the use...im havin em refinished cuz of some curbing that occured and im ordering a spare...and i jus rather use a diff car in winter...and i would drive my car when the roads arent bad....plus if im accepted to u of miami ill be in sunny FL :)
lol

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Since you already have a winter car, I see no real use of keeping your stock rims. (unless you want to sell your car w/ the stock rims)

·
Registered
930 Posts
amitv85 said:
yea but i dont like drivin my car in snow anywway....i am really lazy too i still have my hm2z out and theywere used int he snow and salt already so wuts the use...im havin em refinished cuz of some curbing that occured and im ordering a spare...and i jus rather use a diff car in winter...and i would drive my car when the roads arent bad....plus if im accepted to u of miami ill be in sunny FL :)
lol
if you get into UM look me up...what department are you planning for? I am in Engineering. Yeah, living in Miami has perks....so WHAT are snow tires???:D :D

·
ROI-ndian
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
eksath said:

if you get into UM look me up...what department are you planning for? I am in Engineering. Yeah, living in Miami has perks....so WHAT are snow tires???:D :D
yea im hoping to get in

its between that and SUNY binghamton in ny....closer to home few hours but i dunno i hate this winter weather now...but i bet ill miss it later

·
ROI-ndian
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jspeed said:
Since you already have a winter car, I see no real use of keeping your stock rims. (unless you want to sell your car w/ the stock rims)
yea i dont have a winter car but ill be gettin use of a car for winter for the most part and when the roads are clear id like to use my car anyway so my car will have some use...and when i use my car i guess ill clean off my rims after each drive jus incase....cuz this is temptin i do need the money im buyin lots of mods for next season

·
ROI-ndian
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i dont plan on sellin this car till it dies so then i would jus demod and salvage it i dont really care, i just need money for more mods , no long term plans right now

anyone interested? the buyer backed out, decided to get his rims fixed instead

and with the paint i decided to leave topaz cuz i luv blue and it would ruin the scheme of my car since i did the blue fade tints, blue under glow, blue neons in trunk and under hood and i got the silver titanium painted fiber cuz thought it looked nice with the blue, id hafta change it all plus hassle of full strip b4 the painting

im gettin all paint done at once after the kit and hood are in, we can get cracking....hopefully we will have my CF hood ideas all figured out and i can get a hold of somethign i can use and right method of paintin the CF hood first...my dadz body shop hasnt worked wit like CF and shiz like that b4, its for regular repairs not modding

·
Imported *******
855 Posts
amitv85 said:
yeah i dont plan on sellin this car till it dies so then i would jus demod and salvage it i dont really care, i just need money for more mods , no long term plans right now

anyone interested? the buyer backed out, decided to get his rims fixed instead

yeah, I've heard that before many times. That's what I said about my GSR (which is now for sale) and used to think with my 330i.

But after reading what BMW has plans for '05 3series, my 01 330 may not last long....so I decided to keep my OEM rims.

But, you know, I learned my lesson with my GSR....when you sell your car..some buyers just prefer the original rms with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts