BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
First 19" ZHP
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys I have a dilema I dont know whether I should do a remus exhaust. or do a stealthbox set up in my trunk. what would you guys do if you were in my position.

·
Registered
720 Posts
totally different things :dunno:

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
REMUS gets my vote!

·
First 19" ZHP
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have an automatic Im kind of leaning towards remus as well. are all remus the same or are there different models.

·
Chapstick!
400 Posts
Go for Remus, it rocks.
The exhausts they have for the regular 3 series are all the same, except for the stylish tips. I got the ones that stick up and havve the Remus head logo etched into them, looks great.

·
Mod Squad
12,623 Posts
^8 inch woofers that replace the stock rear speakers. When seen from the trunk, you won't even notice that they're there, hence "stealth boxes."

·
First 19" ZHP
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
8" jl speakers built into a box that mount to your rear speakers

·
Registered
200 Posts
nikemykee said:
alright guys I have a dilema I dont know whether I should do a remus exhaust. or do a stealthbox set up in my trunk. what would you guys do if you were in my position.
Are you dead set on Remus, or have you looked at other options for exhausts? I was looking at Remus, but I decided on somethings else.

·
First 19" ZHP
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im not dead set on remus i actually dont know much about exhausts. i want something to sound good like the remus but be cheap and easy to install

1 - 19 of 19 Posts