E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey all - need your help valuing this e90. owned 2 previous e46s, just sold one last weekend and am upgrading to an e90. I have about 20k (14 down, finance rest) to spend, so that has been my budget.

ideally I was looking for a 328xi or 330xi with low miles at that $20k mark. well instead I found a 2006 325xi metallic charcoal gray with black interior, cold weather and premium package, Nav, xenon, etc with only 25k miles for $19.9.

my question is, is this a fair price? this is through a dealership (Kia) I should add. mileage, AWD, and an auto tranny were the most important as I live in Boston. if only it were a 330 it would be perfect!

what do you guys think? fair?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
should add that I'm on vaca this week and need to find something before Monday for work. this has been the best thing to come around but I'd rather be patient than jump on the 1st thing. need opinions!!

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
with 14k down u'll be fine. Those cars aren't that expensive anymore...u can find one in the 20s I'm sure like an 07. Maintenance and insurance is on you...get a good warranty or buy a maintenance plan. I doubt the 335xi would be much more maintenance/insurance wise tho.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.