BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have at least two bad wheels on my 2001 330i (style 73). I've been looking at used OEM wheels but I don't know if they will be any good either. Is there a good source for used or refurbished wheels that is trustworthy?

Should I just buy new? Where is the best place to buy new?

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
I have at least two bad wheels on my 2001 330i (style 73). I've been looking at used OEM wheels but I don't know if they will be any good either. Is there a good source for used or refurbished wheels that is trustworthy?

Should I just buy new? Where is the best place to buy new?

Thanks,
:facepalm:

·
Registered
47 Posts
IMO if you have the money buy the new wheels. You can get them at BMW of course. Or maybe just google it and it should bring up results. I would only buy new being that you put the mileage on them and they won't have any bends or anything. Refurbished I would say probably manufacturer refurbished. I wouldn't trust anybody when it comes to rims those are what gets you to and from places. An the last thing you need is some fall out work to go bad.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Honestly you can get a great deal on used OEM wheels like M68s. I'd consider new wheels first though, I've read a lot of threads about bent wheels or some serious defect that wasn't discovered until after the transaction...so that would worry me.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I have some m68's for sale :pimpin: two of them have some curb rash though from PO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts