BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi PNW E46ers, (if there are any)
I moved to Eugene about 9 months ago and I'm in need of a shop for my 323i which just fell victim to the subframe nightmare. While changing the oil last week I did a quick inspection and low and behold I have a new crack on the subframe floor. I have called a few places all of which have declined the work of repairing the cracks. If needs be I could drive to Portland but would love if anyone knows of a shop here in town that is competent to do the work.
On a side note are there any BMW car clubs in Eugene? My car is definitely not the prettiest e46 but would be fun to get out with some fellow e46ers sometime.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I don't know of any in Eugene, but if you need to make the trip up north, AR Auto Service in Lake Oswego did the subframe reinforcement on mine. They handle all our cars (including two M3's) and I'm friends with the owner and most guys in the shop. They do stellar work.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know of any in Eugene, but if you need to make the trip up north, AR Auto Service in Lake Oswego did the subframe reinforcement on mine. They handle all our cars (including two M3's) and I'm friends with the owner and most guys in the shop. They do stellar work.

Awesome, Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey BNAY, you ever get your subframe repairs done? Also, I am local to Eugene and looking for fellow e46 owners to hang and cruise with.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey BNAY, you ever get your subframe repairs done? Also, I am local to Eugene and looking for fellow e46 owners to hang and cruise with.

Hey, sorry for the delay. Yes I ended up going to AR Auto Service in Lake Oswego. Was really happy with the service. I haven’t had a lot of time to devote to my car lately. However send me a message if you’re planning a drive or meet sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app

1 - 6 of 6 Posts