BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will M3 18" wheels fit on a stock 2003 325i without any mods?? How much would a set of these run me?? The same question for Hamann HM2 or PG2s or even replicas of them. Also, where can I find a set of all of these?:dunno:

·
Read Only
1,845 Posts
m3 rears will not fit the back of a 325i... it's all about the offset... if the offsets of the wheels fall somewhere between +35 and +45 you shouldn't have any problems with them...

hamanns come in +38 front and +44 rear for standard e46s... Get them @ www.renn-sport.net or www.wheelexperts.com either one will have what you want. Expect to pay ~500/wheel for hm2s and ~900/wheel for PG2s...

Type 135s will fit perfectly fine... try to get these off of the for sale section of this board or anyone of the larger bmw boards including the fest and bfc.

·
Read Only
1,845 Posts
factory tires will fit only if you're already running type 72s on your car, since 135s are 18s... a set of these with tires should run you less than 1k on this board or ebay... you'll pay significantly more if you go through a dealer or another retailer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts