E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Crazy Boy
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked him to either accept a refund, I pay for shipping on the way back, or he splits the cost to fix it 50/50... sound reasonable?

·
Registered
751 Posts
sounds rediculous IMO.... if it was from a vendor they should just replace it outright i think!!

What you said sounds reasonable if it is from an individual tho... maybe even split the shipping?? :dunno: or you could fix it at a shop around you and save on the shipping all together?? :dunno:

·
E46Fanatic
3,060 Posts
no way. sender should have taken insurance on it. you shouldn't have to pay anything other than shipping.

·
Registered
287 Posts
no way..they should pay for shipping it back and send u a new one..no questions asked..if not post who sold it to you...an nobody will do biz with them ever again on this board...unless it was a private seller..im assuming its a shop of some sort...

·
Registered
514 Posts
MPA33ION said:
no way..they should pay for shipping it back and send u a new one..no questions asked..if not post who sold it to you...an nobody will do biz with them ever again on this board...unless it was a private seller..im assuming its a shop of some sort...
:werd:

·
The Achiever
1,471 Posts
freddy:

thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you THANK YOU for not flaming the vendor immediately and giving him/her/them bad publicity

i don't even know who you bought it from, but it has been a disease lately to rag on vendors online if they get shipped a bad part before getting it worked out w/ the vendor.

:thumbup: :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Crazy Boy
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats what im trying to do now. trying to get it worked out. Im gonna see how much it is to get it fixed, i dont think there was insurance on it so... liability lies on the sender packing it to ensure that the wing arrives safely. it was wrapped in plenty of bubble wrap but there were no peanuts in the box and the box was a little big for the wing. BTW it was a private seller, and we are working it out now.

·
'a certain moderator'
34,496 Posts
if it was damaged in shipping, any respectable company should send u another one, better packaged without question. the company can then file a complaint with the shipping company if they choose so.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts