BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was me yesterday when I found out she wasn't here yet: :bawling:
This was me this morning when I found out she was going to be delivered today: :)
This was me after I got her: :woot: :craig: :craig: :craig: :woot:

Here she is:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Awesome dude, looks mad clean, are those the ACS rims? Welcome!!! :thumbup:

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
:woot: soo nice! and already modded :yikes: congrats again!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Nice work man, looks sweet. Did you buy it modded or did you get it sent to the shop before delivery?

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys and gals. I had SO MUCH FUN driving it today!

What you see is what I got. It came already modded like that. Works for me. :)

·
Registered
933 Posts
Congrats !! Came modded and everything !!

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
congtr on your new baby

she looks very sweet. and she came moded already thats dope you have a head start on her already.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Lying, drunken cheat
4,376 Posts
Black prefacelift sedan, very nice - see my sig (the picture which is now a year out of date...perhaps it's time to do a new one). ;)

Suggestions, my opinion only:
-Silvervisions are a must with clears
-Ditch the front license plate holder (something I still haven't done for over four years, so I won't hold it against you if you don't get on it right away ;) )
-Replace the wing spoiler with a lip spoiler.

That's all it needs, really.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Experience with Carmax - a perfect 10! In terms of pricing, trade-in offered, transfer, etc. I am extremely pleased with them.

Camera used: 10D; Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 lens. But you did know it's not about the camera, it's about the photographer, right? :)

Front licence plate holder - I can ditch it, but I'd have to get the rubber thingie to put in its place - any thoughts on where to get it?
Wing spoiler - oddly enough, I like it. :) So far... I have thought about getting a lip spoiler, but at this point I may leave it alone.

Thanks again for your kind words guys and gals. I am very excited to have it...

·
Banned
108 Posts
if you ever ditch the wing spoiler...toss it ovah heah...i think it looks rather cool...not many 46ers with wings....

·
Core Fanatic
1,160 Posts
I like the ACS wheels on black. Congradulations. :thumbup: Since you are from Bama, you should know that there is the first Grand Am race at Barbers Motorsport Park in Birmingham this weekend. Saturday is going to be support racing from the Touring cars (325's, 330, Lexus IS300, etc...) and Sunday is the big race. I will be there, and parked in the BMW CCA Corral.

Speaking of BMW CCA, you should join if you are not a member. Heart of Dixie Chapter BMW CCA You get a discount on all parts from the dealer, the club magazine "Roundel" is worth the membership fee alone, and we have track days and autocrosses all the time. I have been pleased with the people involved in this club, and there are a few really nice M3's and M5's (and an Alpina Z8) amongst the members, so check it out. Where in Alabama are you?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts