E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I did a few shoots this week with my buddy at Auto Focus Photography, I'm pretty happy with the results.

Heres the shoots my buddy took...

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nicee car, did you have it resprayed cause the paint looks like its in such good condition.
Nope, thats the original paint for 2002, the previous owners kept her real clean, and I usually wash it 2x a week and wax every 1-2 weeks.

these two shots :drool:

Your car looks reallly good, are you looking to get different wheels?
I've been thinking of getting new wheels, I'm up in the air as to what I really want. I got alot of bills to take car of so the wheels are on the back burner for now.

·
Registered
56 Posts
After seeing these photos, I'm definitely getting CSL splitters. Great shots!

·
Banned
1,681 Posts
Nope, thats the original paint for 2002, the previous owners kept her real clean, and I usually wash it 2x a week and wax every 1-2 weeks.

I've been thinking of getting new wheels, I'm up in the air as to what I really want. I got alot of bills to take car of so the wheels are on the back burner for now.
same with me :( maintenance things keep popping up :thumbdwn: But yea, your car looks amazing man, good job.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.