BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have the bimmian shark fin thing on the roof? does it look the same as the oem one and if there is a difference is it noticeable? cause i want to get one but the dealers wants $150cdn just for the sharkfin and then it would cost more to paint it ... so i am thinking about getting the bimmian one is only $60cdn painted ... but i want to know if the difference from the oem one is noticeable ... thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have an OEM shark fin on my roof 'cause I have CPT 8000 phone, and Bimmian shark fin definitely looks different. It looks really cheep. Don't buy it, and don't buy anything from Bimmian.

·
it's pronounce "Q's beemer"
1,181 Posts
Derek330xi... your car looks fresh...

All I can think of is sharkfin soup... mmmm.... :drool:

Q

·
Banned
4,041 Posts
qzbeemer said:
Derek330xi... your car looks fresh...

All I can think of is sharkfin soup... mmmm.... :drool:

Q
haha...

I heard from my dealer that the sirus radio antenna(shark fin) cost 80 bucks to add on?

·
Registered
90 Posts
hoonahn said:
I have an OEM shark fin on my roof 'cause I have CPT 8000 phone, and Bimmian shark fin definitely looks different. It looks really cheep. Don't buy it, and don't buy anything from Bimmian.

Why would you want an aerial that doesnt actaually do anything?
Anway like he said, it looks too cheap:thumbdwn:.....go get the OEM if you must.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Dirtboy - is your sharkfin functional or did you buy it for looks?

Wondered how the wire snaked inside the car. Do you have to cut a hole or does it go into the rear window seal?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts