BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any M3 owners out there with the Shark Injector? Please post your opinions, and if its worth the money or not. Did you guys feel any difference? Let us know!

·
needs a new sig...
4,888 Posts
Worked on a 98 M roadster we have quite well..gains felt..quicker throtte response, higher redline..worth it

same deal ona 99 M3..worked great..best mod to date as my neighbor says..

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah but you know how it is with the E46 M3. They are supposedly "maxed out" as far as power gains are concerned. I hope some Sharked M3 owner responds and convinces me to go ahead and order it :)

·
needs a new sig...
4,888 Posts
the revlimiter being removed alone is awsome..there was a review of it recently on the forum :search:

·
Mooove, get out the way!
1,120 Posts
I could have sworn I read a post a while ago about an e46 M3 with the shark injector and the owner said the car felt slower, so he took it off.

·
Mod Squad
12,623 Posts
I read the same thing too. I think it was a thread over in bimmer.org I wish I'da kept the link. I'll see if I can find something

·
Registered
433 Posts
i sharked mine and i like it... it feels a little more responsive throughout the range and the pure fact that the entire car is smoother throughout shifts makes it better driving... worth it if you ask me...

·
needs a new sig...
4,888 Posts
morrow95 said:
i sharked mine and i like it... it feels a little more responsive throughout the range and the pure fact that the entire car is smoother throughout shifts makes it better driving... worth it if you ask me...
:bow:

·
Registered
978 Posts
I'd highly recommend the Eurobahn software. Contact Umnitza for more info.

The Eurobahn software is totally customized to the vehicles driving conditions, modifications, and is not a one time shot deal like Dinan, Shark injector etc.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is it a physical chip like the shark or is it a software like the dinan?

·
Registered
978 Posts
Its software. You do have to send your DME out to the dealer so that they can download the current information stored in it. The file is sent to Europe by email so that the engineers at Superchips can look at the driving and environmental conditions the vehicle has gone through and tuning goes on from there.

Each software is different and is already tuned with an aftermarket exhaust and intake. If a person adds cams or different exhaust layout then it is recommended to have the software redone to get the maximum results.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ok, I just posted the same question about the euroban software on another thread.

Is there any issues when taking the car to the dealer?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts