E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I read on the ECIS site that the shark for the 325/330 series would be out in February...what is the deal!

I love my 325ci, just wish I had saved a bit more and got the 330ci....the 325 doesn't have enough power for me.

Anyone want to buy me a wedding present? Hehe...12 days to go guys!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I just e-mailed them and here is the response:

Thanks for your interest in our products!

The Shark Injector is complete, but there was a slight manufacturing error when constructing the module the software resides in.

It should be ready to go in a few weeks.

Please check back.

Sean Cain
East Coast Induction Systems
"Filter Out the Competition"

·
Registered
241 Posts
I got a call from them about 2 hours ago and got the same response as cybertek, problem with the housing should be out in a couple weeks please check back then.(The old "yer check is in the mail" and "I wont *** in your mouth"):lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
373 Posts
http://forum.E46Fanatics.com//showthread.php?threadid=57903

Big long thread - Jim C even responded in there. Basically, he won't say when and he won't give performance #'s. Basically, "it's ready when it's ready".

Says that the software's been done for a long time, just getting the housing and such working like it should. ALl the delays have been manufacturing.

As for gains, noone knows at all.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Damn how much we looking for cost? I want I want

·
Registered
975 Posts
Ok, let me ask you guys again, what's the difference between Shark Injector and Dinan software?
Looks like I'm not the only one who doesn't know.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Frenchy,

It seems the difference is very clear. The shark injector increases horsepower and torque...raises the speedlimiter and revs.

The dinan chip does the speedlimiter and revs...total waste of money in my opinion, unless you have the stage 2 or 3.

What about the active autoworks software or the one Technik was talking about. Anyone have data on that for an 02-03 325 i/Ci?

I'd like to see some info on that!

No wedding presents yet??? 11 days to go!

Josh

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
5,358 Posts
I'll believe it when I see it... it's been over 2 years now that the 325/330 crew have been waiting, to no avail...

it's just a myth until it is actually sold...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts