1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 00:31:13 -0700
To: [email protected]
Subject: Shark Injector for E46 330i and 325i now available

E46 330i and E46 325i software is now available from Eurosport for $349 plus shipping. Intake system is also $349 plus shipping. Dyno charts
of the software and intake performance for both the E46 330i and E46 325i
can be seen at
http://www.eurosporthighperformance.com/intakes.html ,
http://www.eurosporthighperformance.com/pdfs/E46325.pdf ,
http://www.eurosporthighperformance.com/pdfs/E46330.PDF

The all new 330i and 325i Shark Injector and Shark Intake system improves your cars performance in 4 ways:

1. Horsepower & Torque - Optimized ignition timing, fuel, and airflow via software and intake filter assembly.
2. Throttle Response - Programming adjustments to the fly-by-wire throttle control and increased airflow via intake filter assembly
3. Raised Rev limit - Programming adjustment allows vehicle to rev to a more optimized rpm level utilizing increased breathing capacity of intake filter assembly.
4. Removed Top Speed Limit - Programming adjustment allows your car to take full advantage of top speed capabilities.

Best Regards,

Josh MacMurray
Eurosport
www.eurosporthighperformance.com/intakes.html
Phone (801) 886 2185
Fax (801) 886 2189

·
I holla
1,692 Posts
can we only buy it from that guy? and is it only sedans?

·
Registered
62 Posts
They're the real thing. I've bought the JimC CAI from them before, no problems, great service.

I think the other vendors will have the same product up shortly.

..and yes, it's the authentic Jim Conforti Shark Injector.

·
Registered
154 Posts
is this for a 2001 and above

·
Big in Japan
1,377 Posts
Eurosport is, sort of, basically, the company thru which Jim Conforti sells his wares. You can either buy "direct" from Josh or thru a reseller.

Hmm..wondering if I should try this out over the CRAP dinan software I have now..

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
8hp doesnt seem much, expecially when 4 is from intake

·
E46-free since 10-13-06
5,354 Posts
RichP said:
Eurosport is, sort of, basically, the company thru which Jim Conforti sells his wares. You can either buy "direct" from Josh or thru a reseller.
I bought my Shark software and Conforti intake from Eurosport because they have as good of prices as anyone and they are directly linked to Jim Conforti in case of problems. BTW, there were no problems...

·
Help me Help you!
960 Posts
holy sh%t hell just froze over!

saw the e90 yesterday and now i dont know if i want to mod my e46 anymore. but i'll join the group buy!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thats a lot of scratch for so little improvement. We've waited this long for it, but it seems that it's proved to be a bit unsatisfying - at least from an added hp perspective.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
if you have an intake you only gain 4hp. LOL I could fart and make more Hp. $350 for 4hp is worthless to me. I got 323ci it makes 21hp on mine so I am buying one soon

1 - 20 of 162 Posts