E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone noe how to go about doing the shadowline trim. and yes I already did the search option and came out with nothing.

I have a 330ci and was wondering if i could paint the chrome window trim or replace the chrome with balck trims from the dealer( dont noe if that's possible).

any help on how to go about doing this will be greatly appreciated!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
100 Posts
i was actually wondering the same question...a few months back...during the summer euro tuner had an e46 coupe that had all the chrome window trim blacked out at the same time that they had the kidney grill blacked out, it was on their project 323Ci

·
Registered
77 Posts
oneof the best parts of a bmw is the chrome trim. the shiny ass chrome is phat as hell, i think it is better looking than black, cept black,white,or even silver cars, then it looks sick as hell.

·
Masterdebator
1,130 Posts
you can definately do that.....I already asked a body shop, and they'll paint and install them for me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BGReddy00, do u noe what are the parts number? is it possible for it to be a DIY project or should i get some professional to do it for me? .... . thanks for the input!:pimpin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts