E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2004 325i 5sp Steel-Blue sedan
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm missing a bunch of shadowline clips and I'd really like to get more but you can't buy them. Sadly my car has none on it anymore so I have no reference of my own.
Could someone take a ton of measurements of one and send it to me so that I can try to model and 3d print some?

·
Registered
2004 330i
7,403 Posts
Fixed this problem with legos and epoxy

Dead serious

·
Administrator
2004 330Ci 115k miles
16,280 Posts
Are the Shadowline trims clips different than the ones flat black or chrome trims use?
There must be a boneyard you can get to with some clips for the modelling, no?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are the Shadowline trims clips different than the ones flat black or chrome trims use?
There must be a boneyard you can get to with some clips for the modelling, no?
The junkyard I go to is by a friend's house in RI and I don't get to go that often. I'm going in a month or two but I was hoping someone had a clip so that I could try and make more

·
Registered
81 Posts
PM me your address and I’ll send you clips. In exchange offer up the 3D files for the community.

The most difficult part is attaching the clips to the precise location on the trim.

Sent from my iPad using E46Fanatics

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PM me your address and I’ll send you clips. In exchange offer up the 3D files for the community.

The most difficult part is attaching the clips to the precise location on the trim.

Sent from my iPad using E46Fanatics
Pmed!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts