E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

i am looking for a shop, preferably in the souther sf bay area that sells and installs parts. all i know of right now is

rennwerks, streetwize, and dinan in mountain view.

any others?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Depends, what kind of parts?

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Buy your parts from Rennsport (Samir, board sponsor, good prices, good service, cool guy, etc) and then let Lance (topazmania) and Karl install them, you'll save hundreds of dollars. Which you can then give to me as commission :)

Or, uh, buy other mods. Your decision...

·
Registered
440 Posts
hell na...don't go to machIII...they don't know anything about Euro's. If you have a jap car, then go there otherwise, don't.

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
We don't really sell parts but we are an authorized angel eyes installer and also do a lot of E46 and M3's especially. Done a lot of work for local Fanatics members so PM or drop me a line.

We're in Fremont.

late,
rick

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
Auto Innovations for installs as well.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
DIY!!! If you cant find someone who knows and will teach you how. I'm mechanically inclined and also young and stupid so maybe thats why I would do it myself but seriously its much more satisfying to do something yoru self especially if its a challenge and you learn something.

·
Bimmerless
1,551 Posts
Stay the hell away from Exact Motorsports, they dont know jack about Euros. Buy your parts from sponsors on this board. if you want good quality installs, Auto Innovations in Milpitas is top notch. Streetwize is ok, but they are pricey. Dyno Spot Racing are very honest too.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks fellas!

yeah...ive talked the guy at auto innovations before and he seems cool.

exact motorsports
dont know much...they just move parts.

yeah...i am a big DIY er....ive done a lot of work on hondas/acuras....but im getting lazy now, ha!

thanks for all the info

it seems people like rennsport....i'll check em out

1 - 14 of 14 Posts