BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just twist the right-side cluster knob until you've added your hour. Also changes your radio if it's still stock.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,493 Posts
weird, my alarm clock looks nothing like that

wtf am i gonna do now?

·
Registered
256 Posts
My businesscd does not have the clock icon on the left button. I haven't found a way to set the obc clock as a default setting, it always reverts to outside femp.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^ Just to make sure... you are pushing in the turn signal, are you not? You need to do that until the ti:me shows up below the speedo/tach before you can set it. The radio just follows along.

·
Registered
256 Posts
^ Just to make sure... you are pushing in the turn signal, are you not? You need to do that until the ti:me shows up below the speedo/tach before you can set it. The radio just follows along.

Yes, I don't have a problem with the obc clock, I just wish I could find a way to get the radio clock displayed, or have the obc default to clock instead of the temp

·
Registered
256 Posts
Correct.

·
Registered
256 Posts
More specifically, mine has the minus button, without the radio icon

·
Registered
41 Posts
Radio Clock

On my 323i I have the radio show the time and the dash show the temp; this is the way I want it.

Am I correct that to change the radio displayed time, I must get the dash to first display the time (How do I switch from Temp to Time?), then change the time to daylight saving time. This supposedly changes the radio time display as well. Assuming both change, can I then change the dash display back to TEMP and keep the radio display time?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts