BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

This a clean set of M68 style OEM wheels with great tires, lots of tread left (see pics). Very little rash on two wheels, none on other two. Includes BMW valve caps, center caps. PM me for offers.

RIMS:
17" BMW OEM style M68 (staggered: 7.5" / 8.5")

TIRES:
Michelin Pilot Sport (245/40-ZR17, 225/45-ZR17), all 4 are same age, no damage or plugs.

---- >> CLICK FOR HI RES PICS !!! << -----

(fronts are on the right)
<br>

(fronts are on the left)
<br>

(fronts are on the right)
<br>

(fronts)
<br>

(rears)
<br>
CONDITION:
Wheels are perfectly balanced and round. I have tested up to 100MPH and there is no vibration or noise. I have had these for about 3500 miles on my car. I am selling because I don't have sport package and it's a bit of a waste to have these tires the relaxed way I drive my bone stock 184hp 325i. This staggered set was made for the 330i/ci/ic or zhp.

SHIPPING:
I can ship, but I will make the best deal for local buyers. Shipping seems to be $35 a tire, and I will prep like TireRack does (round cardboard on both sides, wrapped in shrink-wrap). You pay actual shipping.

PRICE:
$600 or best, and if no good offers, I will post the Ebay link here. I can do PayPal , or cash.

I have not been on here too long, but I have 164 feedbacks on Ebay (100%), and I have sold to members before. I have cleaned these wheels up so as not to hide anything, and I can provide even higher resolution images (3456 x 2304 : 3.5MB each)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump.

Great set of wheels/tires still available. :hi:

It seems folks think the price should include shipping. I am reluctant to do this, so i may give Ebay a shot. I will post the Ebay link here if/when I do.

Thanks

·
Registered
215 Posts
how much? PM me. I'm looking for something quick. rims and tires?

·
Registered
0 Posts
hi,

i sent you message (#3) when you first posted the ad. can you please email my again? i'm interested in buying your wheels and tires. thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
M68 Wheels/Tires

I'm looking to replace two road rashed wheels on a 2004 sport pack 330ci, I just bought. I live near Seattle, so shipping might be costly. Could you show me a close up of the rash on your wheels you mentioned?
BTW I need a pristine front and rear. Beagleman

1 - 20 of 20 Posts