BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a set of (4) OZ Superleggera wheels, sized 18x8, and in the bright silver finish.

I ordered these from Tirerack last week to use as snow wheels, not realizing I needed to use a spacer for the rear. Since I hate to use spacers, I am just going to sell these and get something else. They were on my car for literally a couple of hours.

They will fit a 325/330 perfectly front and back with the 18x8's. An M3 will require a spacer, probably 15-20mm.

They sell new at Tirerack for $350 a wheel. I am looking to get these sold asap, so I am asking only $300 a wheel.........$1200 for the complete set. Heres a good opportunity to save $200 bucks off of what you would have paid at Tirerack for brand new wheels.

Buyer pays shipping. I have no pics right now, but can get some done this weekend if need be.

Thanks!!

SG John

·
Registered
878 Posts
i'll give you 550 for 2
pickup

·
Registered
878 Posts
i reeeally want these! cmon please respond!

·
Registered
878 Posts
anything

·
Registered
878 Posts
if theyre not for sale then say something!

·
Registered
878 Posts
to the top!

how sad is this... i'm bumping the thread cuz i wanna buy them. Come on, before i get too lazy and run out of money!

·
Registered
878 Posts
what is going on here? i'm about 1 day away from not having the money anymore

·
Registered
878 Posts
dude ... first off... i got dibbs... secondly... he ain't gonna sell them cuz he hasn't responded since dec 19th

1 - 14 of 14 Posts