BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
September 25th BMW showcase at import show! INCLUDE YOUR BMW!!

Guys, I should have posted this before, but neglected to.

This coming Saturday (Spetember 25th) the PERFORMANCE MOTORSPORT EXPO will be held at the Garden State Convention Center in Somerset New Jersey, starting at 11:00AM.

I have been asked to round up a gang of BMWs for a BMW showcase at the show. Your car DOES NOT have to be modded to be in the showcase. All you have to do is show up. We are getting our own lot to display our cars!!! :thumbup:

The main show is going to include some really sweet custom show cars including Eddie Faracon's red and black Carbon Fiber beast!!! It will also include some serious custom motorcycles!!

To get into the main show there is a $20 enterance fee, but if you are in the BMW showcase you will get in for half price ($10). You DO NOT have to go into the main show if you chose not to, but if you do, it's half off ONLY for us BMW owners who have our cars in the BMW showcase.

If you chose not to go into the show it will be like a meet in the lot we are being given!!! The lot holds 200+ cars so we will have plenty of room!

I really hope many of you guys can make it, especially since I should have posted this 1.5 weeks ago! Please support me and enter the roll call: (oh and Jan, I am praying you can make it so that we get to see that beast again and get your film taking abilities there!!)

ROLL CALL SO FAR LOOKS LIKE THIS:

01. RRRize
02. bmwnetgui
03. AceDaKing
04. ACS3
05. BADA55X5

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheese325 said:
ill prob be there i just have to see hwat happens later on in the week!
Really hope you can make it! I will add you for now. Let me know Cheese!

01. RRRize
02. bmwnetgui
03. AceDaKing
04. ACS3
05. BADA55X5
06. Cheese325

·
Registered
22 Posts
:yikes: :yikes: Hey Ron, sorry cant make this one will be at a show in B-more this weekend.

·
Registered
893 Posts
01E39M said:
:yikes: :yikes: Hey Ron, sorry cant make this one will be at a show in B-more this weekend.

i knew it ... HIN @ baltimore right ?? goodluck there Ron !!!

I am defintely in on this one ... its close by plus i have off from work :thumbup: we need a CARAVAN !

·
Registered
893 Posts
BimmerBoy111 said:
Hey Ron - Damn! I'm going to VA this weekend - :bawling:
Damn Jan that sucks !

This should be a hot 1... can't wait .. Sept 25th .. mark the calender guys :str8pimpi

·
Registered
603 Posts
Damn I cant wait to mod my freakin car, If it wasnt stock I would definatly put it in the show, I have never seen any 8's in any car show hooked up.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RANE2001 said:
Damn I cant wait to mod my freakin car, If it wasnt stock I would definatly put it in the show, I have never seen any 8's in any car show hooked up.
Bring it anyway! You will still be a star there. We NEVER get to see 8 Series cars at any meets or shows. Believe me, you will be a hit! BRING IT!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
130 Posts
:hmm: I might go not sure cause I'm taking my rims off putting the stock back. I just bought some nice Continental ContiExtremeContact 225/50/16. Thinking of selling my HM2

·
Registered
959 Posts
Bumb. Everybody in the new york, new jersey area should attend this if you can. There are going to be sponsors and models as well as HOT cars and bikes. Hope to see you all there.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay, so far the roll call looks like this:

01. RRRize
02. bmwnetgui
03. AceDaKing
04. ACS3
05. BADA55X5
06. Cheese325
07. RANE2001