BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my partner just finished this system for Accele Electronics for Sema. The vehicle is a 2004 Yukon Denali with
4 Arc Audio Amplifiers
3 Image Dynamics IDQ 10 DVC's
4 CTX6 Coaxials
1 LCDM7TV 7" Accelevision Indash Monitor
4 HRM7MASW 7" Swivel headrest monitors
1 LCDFD104GL 10" Flipdown monitor
2 LCD7MU 7" Motorized Pocket popup monitors
1 LCDP25 2.5" Windsheild mount Backup monitor
1 DVD9520 Indash DVD Player

What do you guys think? :)

·
BABY BANGBUS
2,369 Posts
I think you guys did a really good job on it however, the silver just does not match with anything else on the interior of the car. Seems like its just screens and silver and red light.

·
Psshhhht M3
6,001 Posts
Nice job, car needs much more work for SEMA show quality though. I will check out the car at the Accele booth. :thumbup:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We were commisioned only to replace the center console. We did not do the headrest monitors or the flipdown. We did the headunit install though. I painted the entire thing as well. We did what we were asked to do. I would have liked to do more but budget didn't suffice. We did do the door panels as well but I forgot to take pics.

The silver was to show off the monitors. The owner of Accele didn't want us to highlight the sound system just the video system. If you see the outside of the vehicle the silver matches very well with the rims and other highlights of the vehicle. Same with the red lighting which is all led not neon.

Yea all the monitors are overkill, but that is what Accele sells so looks like they caught your attention exactly what the vehicle was built to do.

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,360 Posts
Alot of the Noobs on this forum don't understand that for a ICE Show car you do need to go all out with screens and sound systems and everything. Reading the post before hand is also a good idea.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I like the custom work...LOTs great. Since its a SUV, i think the amount of Tv's are fine. Great work, very very nice install :bow: :bow: :thumbup:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mediumform said:
Are you saying that my install is crap or that the comment in which the other viewer is saying is crap!

To each and there own! I can accept constructive critisism! When pushing the envelope of design, some will love it others will not. I can accept that.

All I can say is that If you guys were rockin this truck the beatches would say damn that is hot. Leave your remarks!

Holla! :thumbup:

·
ILCUTAWOOTIE
3,696 Posts
for a show car thats amazing! great job...yea, some n00bs dont get the point of show cars...anyway :thumbup:
-ALex

1 - 17 of 17 Posts