BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
I like alot of what I'm seeing. The Best Damn Sports Show had a guy Sali in Vegas covering a celebrity car show, possibly at SEMA. Anyone have pics of the celebrity rides there??

·
926 Posts
CruizinKO:

I heard that Evosport and some others were announcing new products for the M3.. did you see anything?

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mattman said:
CruizinKO:

I heard that Evosport and some others were announcing new products for the M3.. did you see anything?
nope I left before everything was setup. Had to come back for classes. I'm flying back again tomorrow so I'll try to walk around :)

·
Psshhhht M3
5,895 Posts
Hey man, i saw your car outside. I looked for evopsport everywhere, they are not even in the directory. Maybe there at the AAPEX show.

·
BABY BANGBUS
2,288 Posts
Evosport was there.....It was really really great.....my first time going to SEMA....it is the carziest sh*t. Can't even walk the whole damn place.....saw Coolio there and took pictures with him and he signed my dollar bill and try to jack my 100 dollar bill HAHAHAHA........i took like hundreds of pics!!!!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Kenny, I saw your car outside the show!!! It's super nice man :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:. It looks so different from the pictures,...... it looks better and more pimp. I wanted to see your audio setup though but too bad, you weren't there :sad:

·
Psshhhht M3
5,895 Posts
R u sure evosport had a booth. Where was it, if you are reffering to the c class with the stickers, that was not there booth.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
royalemint said:
Kenny, I saw your car outside the show!!! It's super nice man :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:. It looks so different from the pictures,...... it looks better and more pimp. I wanted to see your audio setup though but too bad, you weren't there :sad:
hahah thanks man! i don't even know who has my keys now, lol. probably eric unless he gave it to someone else, but if u see him ask him to show u :)

yea the show is huge, it's really crazy. don't think you can see everything in one day. :yikes:

·
Europrojektz NW
976 Posts
Wish I made it out to meet up with all you guys but oh well, next year...Craig Lieberman's car was at the HRE booth I believe. I doubt this is the final set of rims he is going to use and the car is probably not even close to being done...

·
mi casa @ technik
6,502 Posts
E46_Angemon said:
Wish I made it out to meet up with all you guys but oh well, next year...Craig Lieberman's car was at the HRE booth I believe. I doubt this is the final set of rims he is going to use and the car is probably not even close to being done...

yup, he could use a bigger set of rims:D

·
Alpha Male
6,648 Posts
Kenny your car looked amazing :thumbsup:

E46_Angemon said:
Mr. Lieberman's car was in the HRE booth. A lot of the pics I've seen don't show the 441Rs he has mounted on the other side.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts