E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
.com
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hi: More to come... My photography was off and on. Here are some decent shots.

- Sam

·
Registered
317 Posts
Those are some great pics... it's not easy to get a crisp image at a car show. So many things moving around. Awesome pics :thumbup:

·
Europrojektz NW
944 Posts
Great pix Sam, makes mine look like crap. I didn't have time to take good pics after sleeping in both SEMA days. Sorry didn't have a chance to meet up w/ u guys.

Can't wait for the rest of the pics.

We'll be posting our coverage of SEMA at europrojektz.com very shortly so check the site...

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
E46_Angemon said:
Great pix Sam, makes mine look like crap. I didn't have time to take good pics after sleeping in both SEMA days. Sorry didn't have a chance to meet up w/ u guys.
Aw man, didn't know you were out there bro...Would've liked to have finally met ya :) next year! hehe

·
Registered
331 Posts
great pics! :thumbup:

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,447 Posts
Did you say your photography was off??? I think you mean off the hook...wow great pics bro!!!!

·
.com
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys! I really appreciate. I use a Canon Digital Rebel.

RYANM330CI said:
Nice photos :thumbup: Hey I can see the reflection of myself in the chrome M3.... you should of said what’s up.
I didn't realize an E46 Fanatic was working the booth! :dunno: :hi:

Here are some more pics:

Here you go Jeff -

1 - 20 of 31 Posts