E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2001 330Ci Coupe
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, after a few years of casually looking for a manual 3 series coupe, I found a pretty well taken care of example. Dealer serviced for most of its life but at nearly 180k mi., It is definitely in need of some work, front control arms, tires, alignment, stock struts, shocks and springs. Definitely gonna need a clutch soon and I can't wait to get rid of that dual-mass flywheel for a conventional one-piece. Mishimoto Intake is the only mod on the car, I hate how much hot air from the engine bay is free to enter the filter housing, but it sounds really cool, so whatever. Even with all it's remaining faults, I'm absolutely in love with this car!

·
Registered
2001 330Ci Coupe
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, since it's my DD, the plan right now is to keep it stock, fix the worn-out stuff and replace the pattern failures. Some track days and auto-cross in the future, so i might do some minor suspension upgrades, m3 stuff, strut tower bar, etc. I already bought some cheap tires for now, the only thing i don't like about the track of the car is how far the rear wheels are tucked in to the quarter panels.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.