E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
AudiFanatic
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking to Jojo and he said he was thinking on doing the M3 conversion. Can someone please combine Jojo and Alan's cars. I want to see Jojo's car with Alan's front bumper. I think he should leave it the way it is.

Hope Alan and Jojo don't mind I used their photos.

Attachments

·
Wide Ass on 20's
729 Posts
Heres a REAL quick real rough idea

Check it out

Attachments

·
Wide Ass on 20's
729 Posts
hehe just messin around

want a carbon hood too?

painted with a light coat of steel blue

Attachments

·
www.dpe-wheels.com
1,783 Posts
whoa, tom you bastard :flipoff: . so much for keeping it under wraps. oh wells, it was just something i was thinking about. not sure if i am going to get it.

thanks blue46 that is a hell of a job. thanx even though it was tom that asked for it. :thumbup:

·
Registered
215 Posts
E46 JAX said:
not sure if i am going to get it.
Go for it!!!!!! It looks very very shar I like it:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
215 Posts
I mean sharp:D

·
AudiFanatic
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
E46 JAX said:
whoa, tom you bastard :flipoff: . so much for keeping it under wraps. oh wells, it was just something i was thinking about. not sure if i am going to get it.

thanks blue46 that is a hell of a job. thanx even though it was tom that asked for it. :thumbup:
:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: You didn't say it was a secret. At least I don't think you did. :eeps:

·
Wide Ass on 20's
729 Posts
E46 JAX said:

haha no problem man.. gotta work on the pshop skills

color matchin is the worst part

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.