E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2000 323i
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the name of that black rubber strip on the door? It looks warped, so either I paint it or buy a new one. If buying one becomes an option, where do I buy it? Looking to buy one for front and rear bumper as well. The door seems fine. See images below.
Water Asphalt Road surface Grass Event

I managed to find it via ebay.
I might just go ahead and paint it. Black is all I need. Can anyone point me to the right direction?
Automotive exterior Auto part Metal Bicycle part Event
1 - 3 of 3 Posts