BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the part number for the sedan 330i chrome/plastic door sill plates are? Anyone have a picture buy chance?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone know?

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,833 Posts
Oooo, they have M doorsills for the sedan? I wonder how much. That might be well worth my time, thanks for the heads-up. If some one has a part number for thes sedan doorsills it would be much appreciated.

My dealership is notorious for the "I dont think BMW makes that for your car" response which is all the better when I can give them a part number and laugh in their faces :lmao:

·
Registered
780 Posts
GhostRider said:
"I dont think BMW makes that for your car"
I know that one. They just said that to me when I ordered my M3 Vents today. PN help lot. They can't tell you they don't make them. I was asked for the part number for the vents last time I was in there. They said it was part of the fender. I showed them!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Driver side Chrome sill for sedan is:

51 47 8 233 471

Bay area dealer wanted $18 and a out of state wanted $12.

Special order only.

I was going to change out my black ones, but I changed my mind.

·
1,833 Posts
ptsao said:
Driver side Chrome sill for sedan is:

51 47 8 233 471

Bay area dealer wanted $18 and a out of state wanted $12.

Special order only.

I was going to change out my black ones, but I changed my mind.
Is that for both the front and back or just the front? Is there a difference between left and right sills? I'm guessing this is just for the chrome sill not the ///M sill, right?

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Here are some info about the M sill for sedan

Front:
51.47.7.894.857 (right and left)

Rear:
51.47.7.891.987 (left)
51.47.7.891.988 (right)

Like always, check with your dealer before you order.

·
Registered
217 Posts
yes 51 47 8 233 471
is for fronts.

I didn't ask for the rear. Just call any dealer they can look it up.

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,531 Posts
Any pics of either type?

·
Registered
780 Posts
They make M3 ones for sedan??? Why ??? anyways… Chrome would be hot. $18 you say???? hum... Maybe I'll go down to BMW tomorrow. :)

·
1,833 Posts
TimeFor said:
They make M3 ones for sedan??? Why ??? anyways… Chrome would be hot. $18 you say???? hum... Maybe I'll go down to BMW tomorrow. :)
not really M3, just with the M logo on it(no '3'). I like the M logo and think it would go better than 'indiglo BMW' would.

Thanks for the ///M sill part numbers vince, I'll check with the dealership when I go to get my second half of my Dinan engine covers, if it ever gets here :mad:. Dinan ran a 40% off x-mas special on them but they didnt tell you 'special' means their shipping time table sux worse than usual over the holidays :banghead:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
they didnt tell you 'special' means their shipping time table sux worse than usual over the holidays
Yeah, I heard from them that there were so many responses that they ran out! :banghead: I bought mine before the sale!:bawling:

·
1,833 Posts
Same here, but since I ordered mine the weekend before the sale and the dealership hadnt recieved them I b!tched about it enough that Dinan made the dealership refund me my money. I would have been extremly pissed and not paid for them if they hadn't. I was refunded something like $260 on the pair of covers :thumbup:.

That should be enough for M door sills right? :)

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yup, i think that's enought for doorsills!:thumbup: I wish i would have waited longer to get my carbon covers!:sad:

·
Registered
780 Posts
still looking for pics.
well if its just the ///M logo than that would look hot.
What’s the price for each front and back? Also are the M ones chrome or black???

·
1,833 Posts
I'll check prices in the morning and post them when I get a chance. I'm in houston with relatives right now so I'll call Momentum and see if they can get me the prices I need.

As far as how they look, from what I remember from the pics I've seen the sills are chrome with the M logo in the center but might have some black rubber on them somewhere, but I'm really not sure.

I guess if some one could post a pic of the OEM M3 sills that is probably what they look like (but without the '3')

·
1,833 Posts
I wonder if any interesting carbon fiber door sills are out there? It might not stand out as much as I'd want though since it would be black on black......that is of course if ACS hasn't made any silver CF door sills specifically for Clem :lmao:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts