BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Resident CF Whore
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, I know I've talked it over with a few of you guys regarding the date of this.
It's been quite a while since our last meet (Sept. in Bellevue Square) and I'm sure everyone's dying to see each other again, or at least your cars :p .
A lot of people who wanted to come last time missed it, so here's your chance again!
I'm trying for at least 20 E46s again.
That doesn't mean that non-E46s or non-BMWs are not invited!
(I want to see your car too Edris, Johnny and Sam ;) )

The date is March 21st, 2004 (Sunday) at 12pm noon. (Right in time for Spring Break!)
The place is the parking lot across from Bahama Breeze (You DTM Power guys and those who met up for Eurofest should know where), if not, look for the hordes of BMWs :) )
It'll be a casual get-together, photoshoot, and we'll have lunch at the many possibilities that is Southcenter (Bahama Breeze, Sizzler, Outback, Tony Roma's, etc...).
Well, if you're coming, continue the list.

1) gmhl10

·
Resident CF Whore
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
INDEED
1,145 Posts
that's so far away! :p

·
Resident CF Whore
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oooh... For spring break, huh Sam?
Derrick, since your car is at the shop, I can pick you up if you need a ride.
C'mon Phil! You can clear a little room in your schedule. :thumbup:
Dan, Southcenter is not THAT far... :p

·
Registered
341 Posts
I will try to make it. Maybe i'll have a friend drive my car and I'll ride my BMW motorcycle there. Is a mercedes welcome? :)

·
Resident CF Whore
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
greg330i said:
I will try to make it. Maybe i'll have a friend drive my car and I'll ride my BMW motorcycle there. Is a mercedes welcome? :)
Of course, MB is welcome too. Even if you drive a civic, that's welcome (provided it does not have a wing taller than frieght trucks and an exhaust louder than police sirens). :p

·
Resident CF Whore
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
g2go1818 said:
Hopefully i'll be there...spring break... c'mon dog that's sorta bad timing a lot of people might be out of town :p
I thought spring would've been best time.
People have their schedules free.
At least to some of you that i've talked to, I was told the 21st was fine.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I don't have Spring Break until April, but I will try to make it. Perhaps Dale can go and give me a ride, or something.
I've still never attended an E46F meet!:(

·
Banned
17 Posts
g2go1818 said:
Hopefully i'll be there...spring break... c'mon dog that's sorta bad timing a lot of people might be out of town :p
isnt our spring break a week later, i know thats what happened last year... colleges had it a week before we did, so i think ours is 1st week of april i guess :dunno:

·
Party Times!
1,801 Posts
dcha61 said:
isnt our spring break a week later, i know thats what happened last year... colleges had it a week before we did, so i think ours is 1st week of april i guess :dunno:
o really... well then i should deffinately make it :thumbup: (If it's during our spring break i might be in Boston)

·
Resident CF Whore
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sweet! I want to see a lot of fanatics there! :thumbup:
BTW... Grayson, did you photoshop a drop on your car?
I don't see the wheel gap anymore. :p lol

1 - 20 of 77 Posts