E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving my dads 330i today and I had the windows down. When they were down and I hit about 50mph the passenger seatbelt would start flapping around and hitting the pillar. Is there any way to prevent this? Its going to drive me crazy when I get my coupe since I almost always drive with the windows open.

Also anyone in the Bay Area how long did it take from the day your car got to port before you got it? Im just asking because the boat arrived today.

Thanks Ben

·
Registered
625 Posts
Best way to keep that from happening is to put a really hot biatch in the seat next to you...preferably in a tank top so the window blows the front open:thumbup:

It works for me !

Jon:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I love the solution already presented but when no one is in the seat a little piece of velcrow works well.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea too bad BMW didn't think of anything. My mom's E320 has these rubber tabs that the betls slide under. I'll post a pic of them later when she gets home. I'll see if it would be possible to mount em on our car maybe we can have a GB for the parts from Mercedes.

Its great that half my teachers cancelled class today beacuse of the war. Nothing like going to school at 11 and leaving at 12.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts