BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am really getting pissed off at my seat belt, everytime I undo my seatbelt to get out of my car it gets stuck on the seat lever and the door paneling:banghead: and it manages to twist it self so when it finally hangs loose it won't roll up into the door cause it is already twisted up:banghead: :banghead: :mad: I know there can't be many suggestions to fixing this but i would like to know if any of you guys experience this. (i have 323ci)!

THX

·
Registered
395 Posts
srn1985 said:
Hey guys,

I am really getting pissed off at my seat belt, everytime I undo my seatbelt to get out of my car it gets stuck on the seat lever and the door paneling:banghead: and it manages to twist it self so when it finally hangs loose it won't roll up into the door cause it is already twisted up:banghead: :banghead: :mad: I know there can't be many suggestions to fixing this but i would like to know if any of you guys experience this. (i have 323ci)!

THX
dont wear ur seatbelt and have a bible in ur car:bow:

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
At least yours doesn't jam into the door cushion. Mine jammed and tore the door cushion before. And worse, dealer denied the request for replacing the door cushion under warranty. :mad: The seatbelt didn't retract fast and stuck in the seat bolster, so it should have been under warranty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts