BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here have an E46 M3 in phoenix gold yellow w/ imola red interior?? I went to Open Road BMW and King BMW here in Jersey and they both told me that they dont make that combination. If anyone has it can you please post pics. I hope people have them. thanks :thumbup: :pimpin:

·
Registered
666 Posts
Doesnt M3Inline6 have that :dunno:

·
Banned
2,040 Posts
the imola red looks good of course, but i've never been a fan of phoenix yellow. i can't imagine that they would go good together?:dunno: but hey i trust your judgement!:thumbup:

·
Banned
2,040 Posts
Craig said:
No no opinions vary but check out the link i posted man....you no like??? :dunno:

Oh don't get me wrong, the link you posted is quite possibly the coolest interior i've ever seen. But it's a bit hard to judge whether or not the colors go together without seeing an outside shot. would you agree?:dunno: maybe i'm being too hasty with my verdict, further investigation is required:D :thumbup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
man i hope they make that combo cuz thats what i want but i doubt it cuz 2 dealerships told me they dont. I want to know if that combo comes stock and i hope they didnt do that aftermarket. :cry:

·
Banned
739 Posts
I don't know what y'all are talkin' about, but that combo looks kill. Especially the M3 that was referred to in this post, simply beautiful.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so im assuming that they do make that color combo. those damn dealerships lied then. i guess im gonna go back and tell them. thanks for posting those pics HDS:thumbup:

·
Banned
739 Posts
NJSMGM3 said:
so im assuming that they do make that color combo. those damn dealerships lied then. i guess im gonna go back and tell them. thanks for posting those pics HDS:thumbup:
Tell them if they wish to have your business, that they get their act straight and don't **** with you. Remember, you're the customer, you have the money - they need your money.

BMW lays out several different exterior and interiors, and they ALL can be made.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Not just PY and Imola, they also make PY and LSB. I actually considered the latter for a while; then chickened out:tongue:

·
Registered
149 Posts
The dealership is right, atleast for cars sold in the U.S. I went to BMWUSA.com and tried to build one on there and when you select Phoenix Yellow Metallic it will not let you choose Imola Red or Cinnamon leather, only Gray or Black leather or Black cloth/leather.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts