BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a long time coming. My car has changed a lot since its first photoshoot by Scott Chu about 10 months ago (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=580598). Since then, I've added a vented hood, custom bumper with lip, repowdercoated my wheels, switched to IR interior and installed a stealth stereo setup.

Let me know if you guys have any questions, I'll try my best to answer them. Any feedback is welcome. I'll be out of town this weekend. Going to head up to the Bay Area for HIN San Mateo. If you're there, be sure to stop by and say "hi"!

Hope you guys enjoy!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dood, you replied too quickly! You didn't even go through the pics yet! :eeps:

No plans for the sides yet. Haven't really seen a side skirt that I like. I actually like the OEM one a lot.

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
Dood, you replied too quickly! You didn't even go through the pics yet! :eeps:

No plans for the sides yet. Haven't really seen a side skirt that I like. I actually like the OEM one a lot.
haha I'm sitting here scrolling through them over and over. :drool:

Stock sides are clean; have you thought about ACS?

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great shots from Scott as always. Car is look great, Dru.
sick pics and car man.
love the m5 shifter
wow, awesome
Thanks guys! Scott's a pro. He's getting better and better.

Sweet Ride! Great Photos!
Thanks homie! You guys making a trip out to MFest?

haha I'm sitting here scrolling through them over and over. :drool:

Stock sides are clean; have you thought about ACS?
Believe it or not, I was considering the RD Sport sides at one point. I don't recall the ACS one. Or maybe I've seen it but forgot.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We'll be there... same time, same place? :eeps: :rofl:
:eeps:

Unfortunately, I'm not gonna make it this time. I gotta save up Vegas for the many bachelor parties I got lined up this year (not for me). But look for "Mika", you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
103,546 Posts
Car looks great, Dru! Been a while since I've seen it. Great pics from Scott. :drool:

1 - 20 of 103 Posts