E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i plan on getting a transmitter for my camera. Im really not to sure about the whole transmitter and receiver yet. can somebody explain to me a bit? so ive been looking at two the pocket wizards and Yongnuo RF-602. big cost differences but i just want to know pros and cons before buying. also so if i buy a pocket wizards transmitter do i have to buy a receiver for each flash i have? say i am buying the pocketwizard mini TT1 do i need 2 flex tt5 as receivers for my fashes? here is what i currently have. canon 5D and a 580ex soon i will have another 580ex II

·
Registered
948 Posts
i just got the Yongnuo RF-602 after reading some great reviews and i would also give it a very positive review. very easy and for now very reliable. fires everytime and i tested it from descent distances and it worked every time. i really can't say a bad word about them and for the price it's definitely well worth it. i am not familiar with pocket wizards but that's a huge price difference and if they don't come with unicorns then it's not worth it IMO.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts