E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i ws able to scan my car today due to it dying on me while driving and not being able to restart. The codes it gave me is leading to think its my furl pump, but i would like to see whats your oppinions on it.

-P1619 MAP Cooling Control Circuit Signal Low
-P1451 Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage (DM-TL) Switching Solenoid Control Circuit Signal Low
-P1445 Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage (DM-TL) Pump Control Circuit Signal Low
-P1413 Secondary Air Injection Pump Relay Control Circuit Signal Low
-P1444 Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage (DM-TL) Pump Control Open Circuit

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
So i ws able to scan my car today due to it dying on me while driving and not being able to restart. The codes it gave me is leading to think its my furl pump, but i would like to see whats your oppinions on it.

-P1619 MAP Cooling Control Circuit Signal Low
-P1451 Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage (DM-TL) Switching Solenoid Control Circuit Signal Low
-P1445 Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage (DM-TL) Pump Control Circuit Signal Low
-P1413 Secondary Air Injection Pump Relay Control Circuit Signal Low
-P1444 Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage (DM-TL) Pump Control Open Circuit

What do you guys think?

1. P1619 points towards your thermostat being faulty.

2. P1451, 1444, 1445 point to a fault in your EVAP system. Gas cap, if faulty, would be the easiest and least expensive fix, but those codes more often point to a vacuum leak or an electrical fault with one (or more) components in the EVAP system.

3. P1413 points toward your Secondary Air Injection System. A faulty vacuum hose in the system is always suspect, but some other component in the SAS system could be faulty as well (pump, valve, solenoid).

Reset codes and see what pops up again.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the advice. i did reset the codes but now i drained my batt. trying to start the car over and over. Seems like i drained my batt. completley. I'll try to restart it tomorrow and see what codes it throw. So for right now dont change any parts?

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gridlock,

Which one of these codes would cause my car to stall out while driving and not restart at all? I checked my fuel rail preasure and I'm not getting any preasure at all at this time. I checked fuse 53 for fuel pump and its good. Also replaced the relay for the fuel pump and its good. I dont really here the pump priming when i have the ignition on ON. Would a faulty pump cause all of those codes?

Thanks for any help!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts