BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would pay everyone a fairwell, Last november I drove my bmw when I shouldn't have and was so tired I hit a boulder and totaled it going 45. Screwed it up pretty bad. The car I bought a few weeks later was a 2008 mitsubishi evolution 10. Got a lot of money into it already. in the shop for cams and valvetrain rebuild now. Should be pushing close to 400 whp when all is done and I get it back. 20 pounds boost stock turbo and block. Not bad, almost 500 crank. I wish everyone well, and Hopefully nobody does what I did to my bmw. I was lucky and walked away relatively unscaved, and I didn't wear my seatbelt either.

·
Registered
985 Posts
So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, good night,
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight.
So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, adieu,
Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I'd be happier if you ended up with a better BMW or a Porsche than to see one of our fellow members succumbed to a Japanese rice rocket favorite.
Oh well I hope one day you may find the light again.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I feel like everyone who drives bmw's or even a german car or whatever despises Japanese cars.. they are great makes.. do they go over board on the styling and wings and crap like the evo?? yes! but its an amazing car in my opinion. A little too flashy for me but im sure driving it is nothing short but awesome. Glad you walked away from the crash okay and best of wishes to you in the future with your new whip! But I agree that you may be back one day.. not necessarily with an E46 but a bmw none the less :)

·
Registered
584 Posts
Yes we do, although they are cheaper, more reliable, and faster than our cars (atleast with their simple bolt-ons). They are not German and didnt support the Nazi Regime, they supported the bombing of Pearl Harbor. They had the damn balls to attack us first and directly. We rather the Germans because they actually wanted no problems with us to begin with.

They always come back to Germans IntheBeams. But the evo x is not as sporty as the previous ones were, and not as rice.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Yes we do, although they are cheaper, more reliable, and faster than our cars (atleast with their simple bolt-ons). They are not German and didnt support the Nazi Regime, they supported the bombing of Pearl Harbor. They had the damn balls to attack us first and directly. We rather the Germans because they actually wanted no problems with us to begin with.

They always come back to Germans IntheBeams. But the evo x is not as sporty as the previous ones were, and not as rice.

·
Registered
217 Posts

WTF!!! Chill dude for starters u didnt buy his car. Second we dont need a history lesson nor ur racism.

Evo's are the best bang for ur buck when it comes to speed, may not handle it self like a BMW but nonetheless a good choice...

·
Registered
809 Posts
why do u have to leave jus bc u no longer have the car? e46f is a community especially off topic. having or not having an e46 isnt a requirement of the forum. i no longer have an e46 but ill b damned if i leave e46f.

·
Registered
33,108 Posts
I'm in the same boat as ThE GrEAt OnE.

Then again, in your farewell you state the specs of your new car, how much power you think it should have without a dyno, how much boost, and say the letter "whp." Maybe you weren't really a fanatic to start. Who knows.

·
Registered
311 Posts

You just lost me there. Anyways, sorry to see you go op. Come back soon.

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,711 Posts
sorry to hear about your previous '00 323i. but glad you're ok even after not having your seatbelt on.

thanks for saying good bye. enjoy your new to you ride in good fun and stop by and check in now and then. sounds like a fun car.

BMW fanatic runs in your blood now and always, i'm betting it will bring you back in time :p

·
Registered
33 Posts

Nicely say!!!!

Oh, wait, sorry, forgot for a moment I'm Jewish.....
:thumbdwn:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
...They are not German and didnt support the Nazi Regime, they supported the bombing of Pearl Harbor. They had the damn balls to attack us first and directly. We rather the Germans because they actually wanted no problems with us to begin with...
:facepalm:

WTF!!! Chill dude for starters u didnt buy his car. Second we dont need a history lesson nor ur racism...
:thumbup:

OP, farewell and I hope you enjoy your new ride...

·
Banned
2,200 Posts
pictures?

·
May the farts be with you, always
6,792 Posts
wow, my good pal sold his evo x with everything from titanium exhaust to those profec controllers and it got a whole 12 miles per gallon.

he sold it for a vw tdi jetta.

you'll be back..maybe not in a bmw, but you'll be back.

·
Registered
137 Posts
evo x's ae hardly a bargain imo. I was a salesman for the local mitsu dealer for a while and i was never impressed with the evo's. they feel cheap inside and out, and $33k for a base gsr, and almost $43k for a loaded mr touring is a bit steep if you ask me. The seats are covered in what looks and feels like black felt, its chock full of hard plastics, and the body panels dent if you just look at them.

Granted they are fast, and hold their value but they never really impressed me. but if the op likes it, thats all that matters.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts