E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,
It's been a crappy morning at work so far, and after being here for the tune of about 15 hours yesterday, It's about the last place I want to be. So I took an early smoke beak, and as I do everday, stood and stared at my car. Jet Black sedan, fresh coat of wax, the BBS's just gleaming, and it gave me some temporary relief. "My name is John, and I love my car!"

·
Just a Brand-wh0re Elitist
3,616 Posts
My name is Tenchi and I love my car...........

But I also love my black 330 too. I saw it at the dealer last night...glistening in the moon light. They have it listed for $27,900. I traded my car in for $24,000.

·
Registered
495 Posts
MY NAME IS ANDY, AND YOU POSTED IN THE WRONG FORUM. :hi:

·
Registered
447 Posts
My name is Marty, and I love my car.

It's all thats keeping me in this job, so sometimes it's a love/hate relationship, depending on just how deep the sh!t is that day!

At the moment I'm back to a '97 Nissan Pulsar until I can get my reason for living serviced :( Really showing me how much I love the BMW

·
Registered
671 Posts
definatly makes me look forward to work gettin over

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi my name is Evan, and I HORNY FOR MY CAR

Since we all LOVE our cars everyone should hop in theirs and go for a drive.

do it. do it.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I love my car ... :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
My name is Gordon and I love my bimmer

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
10chi said:

But I also love my black 330 too. I saw it at the dealer last night...glistening in the moon light. They have it listed for $27,900. I traded my car in for $24,000.
Man you sold your car . Your not getting a G35 are you . HA HA HA J/K
What next on the list of cars .

·
Registered
839 Posts
m3cabrio said:
Man you sold your car . Your not getting a G35 are you . HA HA HA J/K
What next on the list of cars .
He got the black 330, it says it in the text you quoted ... LOL

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
NICEBIMMER said:
He got the black 330, it says it in the text you quoted ... LOL
Thanks for the info , but I was a bit confused . I didnt see anywhere on there where he said he bought the black 330 . I just figured he traded his car in for something else .,, My bad . Thanks .

10chi said:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts