E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
you guys must see this

is it for real EBAY :yikes: :yikes:

·
unregistered user
793 Posts
Could be a straight auction...the seller has massive positive feedback but it is all from buying stuff....not selling stuff. Don't think I would go for it though...thats just me.

·
Legendary like a schoolboy
6,390 Posts
wow for 5 piece too smells fish..remember no money wiring to romania..er or was it turkey?

·
Registered
772 Posts
i don't know about this auction! it says that he has all those possitive feedback, and yet he still has the "sun glasses" which means that he's a new guy or he recently switched name! fishy to me!

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
i dont know, maybe you're bidding on an order? dont HRE offer wheels in custom sizes? he has a positive feedback history.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Shades
When the shades icon appears next to a User ID, it signifies that the user has been a registered eBay user for 30 days or less, or has changed his/her User ID within the last 30 days. The shades icon will disappear after the user has maintained the same User ID for a 30-day period.

·
Wohnhafter perverser Mensch
3,238 Posts
How does someone that sells video games, clothes and other assorted junk get their hands on HREs at a such a low price?

·
Registered
224 Posts
if you look at his feedback he has only been a buyer...not a seller..and the stuff he buys doesn't cost that much money..anywhere from a $1 to $30....SCAM SCAM SCAM

·
Registered
152 Posts
Unknown Item
Sorry, the item does not appear to be a valid number on eBayMotors.Please go back and try again. :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: scam

1 - 20 of 20 Posts