E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i went to el pollo loco and out of no where....i was likeee :yikes: its the new m5!!!!! The car looks crazy in person wow man, i begged and begged the owner to take me around for a spin but he was 2 busy he said(****ing *****). He was just a driver i doubt he was the order

Attachments

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
PLAZAMAN said:
wtf? how is this possible?

bmw has a design studio in the LA area.

I'm very surprised that they put 255 size tires on the front end!

Way to go! :)

·
Registered
736 Posts
I've seen them a couple times. The only part of the car to really write home about is the front (even though its not that great). The rest is just ho hum. I hate the sides, they look wayyyy to high like the 7's and regular 5.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I told him about 3 times to give me a ride but he wouldnt budge. My camera can take videos too, so i was hoping to hear the so called "f1 sound" of the car. He told me that his friend was driving around the new 3 series(e90). I cant believe they gave a ****ing 50+ year old to drive this car around

·
Registered
327 Posts
iluvbimmers said:
ya dude its on glenoaks and sonora. He told me that the new 3 series engine will suprise us all :yikes: ...mofo kept on teasing me.
In order to compete with the other cars in the 3 series price range, they're going to have to put at least 300hp in them.... at least that what I think.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
he said it had a 8500+redline, its smg shifter faster then the m3's, and that his car didnt have a restrictor and he had gone 185 mph and had room to go. He said our tests proved that the car does 0-60 in 3.95 seconds

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.