E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, when dropping off my 328Ci to have work done on it, I saw a Orion Blue 330Ci with clears, a M3 rear lip spoiler, and Hamann wheels. Anyone know whose 3 this is?

Furthermore, I really don't like the Hamann wheels (granted he had pretty small ones (probably 16's or 17's max) and pretty "high profile" (opposite of low profile lol?) tires... but they really didn't look that good. I think my stock rims look nicer.

·
Registered
27,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe its a west coast thing but here in MD. nobody mods there 3 series. My friend and I are the only people we know that do anything to their BMWs. Besides seeing the Hamann wheels today, I haven't ever seen a modded 3 besides me. I had been considering Hamann wheels but after seeing them in person I am really considering splurging on SSR GT-3's which I have seen on an M3 in Georgetown. I think they look much better in person than the Hamanns.

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,005 Posts
Which hamann wheels did you see?

·
Registered
27,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think they are called PG2s.. They looked like stock 3 series 5 spoke (star shaped) wheels with the Hamann logo in the middle of them. DIdn't look like anything special in all hoensty.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts