1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alpina

alpina and 360

driving side by side

then at the gas station this pulled in...prolly had tubi exhaust cuz it was REAL loud

then going home he took the same route. was actually a nice guy when we talked to him

The Z8 driver and the 355 drivers both drove really fast and did some fast lane changes and basically knew how to drive their sh*t but the 360 driver took it easy...maybe he had to break it in cuz it had new tags

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,285 Posts
wtf lol where do you live? Beverly hills? Lol those are some serious high end rides. :D Sweet.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
ooh yee baby, thats what im talking about, Ferrari. :pimpin: :thumbup:

The Alpina aint bad either ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sweet Rides!!!

I'll try to take pics of this software company's garage that has a sweet line of hi-performance cars.

Ive been dying to take pics, but Im just afraid the security guard/employees may think Im up to no good because I dont work at this place, a friend of mine does and he took me to their garage and I couldn't believe my eyes. Must have seen 3 Porsche GT2, 4 Ferraris, Bentley, Aston Martin Vanquish, hell of M3s and AMGs...simply amazing.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Ward said:
[ was actually a nice guy when we talked to him

[/B]
Thats probably because he thought you were stalking him and he didnt want to "set you off" :D . Nice rides!:thumbup:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Love them Ferrari's, wish I had the money get a F-50 or a 360

·
- FAMOUS -
206 Posts
i like the 355 (only slightly biased) :thumbup:

aaron

·
Registered
191 Posts
Ward said:
alpina

alpina and 360

driving side by side

then at the gas station this pulled in...prolly had tubi exhaust cuz it was REAL loud

then going home he took the same route. was actually a nice guy when we talked to him

The Z8 driver and the 355 drivers both drove really fast and did some fast lane changes and basically knew how to drive their sh*t but the 360 driver took it easy...maybe he had to break it in cuz it had new tags
thats by salt creek beach... i live like 10 mins from there

1 - 20 of 26 Posts