BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my E46 330CIC about a week ago. Have not had an E46 but had a E36 M3. I must say I love this car. it is fun and spunky, gotta make it more though.

It has the Sport Package, not sure if it has the Performance package. but I like it none-the-less. It is alpine white, nav, xenon, blah blah blah..

My name is Rob and I live in San Antonio. Look forward to contributing and wasting time here.

I will get some more pics of it soon but for now:

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks you two.. HAHAHA... well I guess moe pics are in order.

Also for future plans.

1. 19" staggered wheels
2. Dynavin V5 (november-late, on the list)
3. M3 front bumper
4. probably not going to modify the engine, saving for an M3 so I can give this car to my girl when we move in together.

I have already put my 10" Alpine Type R in the trunk with a custom slim line box that allows access to the spare and my amp is mounted under it. Pics tomorrow. I built three boxes this last weekend. First was .7 cubic and sounded good, I listen to almost everything and I am eclectic. Second I built was the ski pas thru box, I selaed and put acoustic foam and dynamat and it sounded like sh*t, I started it as free air and then sealed it, better but still crappy and not tight (MECP Master Installer, kind of picky) so I ported that to allow some air flow but not free air, worse... So I built a .76 cubic box and made it reach to the sides of the trunk where the wheel wells are and it is tight, clean and very tuned. Love it, top up or down it is good.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts