BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright,
I got a "certificate" for a car cover and was wondering what you guys would suggest and much would it cost. Keep in mind I am in VA so it needs to be a good one.

AdamR

·
Registered
393 Posts
digitalgm said:
Alright,
I got a "certificate" for a car cover and was wondering what you guys would suggest and much would it cost. Keep in mind I am in VA so it needs to be a good one.

AdamR
Hey Adam, I've done a lot of research on covers as I wanted one as well. All of them are a bit of a compromise as to what you want the cover to do best. What I've found is that the best protection from sun, weather (rain, snow, etc.) dust, non-scratching underside, ease of use are ones made with WeatherShield material. There are a number of places that carry them but I think they're made by 1 or 2 places that sells to everyone else. They ain't cheap, about $250 for a 3 series.
Take a look Here
or Here or one More
This ought to get you started. Let me know if you're doing this soon, maybe we could get a deal buying two.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
very body is right but think what your need is

if you want it to stop the rain their is a special one for that.

sun,dust,a little more padding, the key to this problem is what do your bigest thing you need it for. and go from their.
then compare all the co's and then decided
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Santa brought money for car cover.... need opinions

Thanks Andy! Im going to take a look!

AdamR

beauport said:

Hey Adam, I've done a lot of research on covers as I wanted one as well. All of them are a bit of a compromise as to what you want the cover to do best. What I've found is that the best protection from sun, weather (rain, snow, etc.) dust, non-scratching underside, ease of use are ones made with WeatherShield material. There are a number of places that carry them but I think they're made by 1 or 2 places that sells to everyone else. They ain't cheap, about $250 for a 3 series.
Take a look Here
or Here or one More
This ought to get you started. Let me know if you're doing this soon, maybe we could get a deal buying two.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts