BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

8781 - 8789 of 8789 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Can anyone direct me to a place that sells OEM BMW parts in the SD area? Where do BMW Shops get their OEM parts?

I usually get OE parts through getbmwparts.com or OEM parts through Pelican, but sometimes the shipping just isn't worth it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The last couple of orders I have placed though Pelican have been problematical. The website says the items are in stock and later I get an email telling me the order is delayed because one of the items is not in stock. I want to know that before I place the order! They used to be excellent, not sure what happened.

Neil

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi guys, I found 04-05 blue m3 stick shift that is in not running condition. Owner was saying something that the car run ruf and was quoted 5k to fix it.
Now, it looks few years later after this happen, it has flat tire, broken mirror and windshield. I'm thinking about buying it just I don't know what should I offer for it. Thinks it needs is:
1. Engine work (hopefully engine itself is good) may be sparplags, coils, fix vacuum leaks at the best.
2. Windshield
3. Pasanger mirror
Pasanger fender repaired and painted ( good size dent near missing mirror).
4. Set of tires
5.Once 1-4 is fixed I would say add 10-20 other thinks that will arise once car is worked on and will require attention.
So my question to you guys is how much is it worth the way it sits?

Sent from my [device_name] using E46Fanatics mobile app

·
Registered
236 Posts
+1 on meet, there's been a bunch of car parades/drift sessions/drives and shenanigans going on right next to my house in the parking garages of SDSU

8781 - 8789 of 8789 Posts