BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 8788 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
890 Posts
I have seen this dood before a few months back, he still doesn't have plates. Young asian dood, wears a beanie sometimes. Its a dark blue color (sorry, dunno names of colors). Spotted him today at 7:24am 805n just past boomers.

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
806 Posts
dut said:
I have seen this dood before a few months back, he still doesn't have plates. Young asian dood, wears a beanie sometimes. Its a dark blue color (sorry, dunno names of colors). Spotted him today at 7:24am 805n just past boomers.


the car is stock...you can find those at the dealer dime a dozen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
Friday night around 10

A 330ci? Tisilver with M3 front, m3 side grills, quad exhaust, 8000k low, dropped, dde, debadge

On the 805 then exit to 54 east, I remember looking at this car at BMW of San Diego and it was at bimmerfest last year I think
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,416 Posts
AndrewE46 said:
Friday night around 10

A 330ci? Tisilver with M3 front, m3 side grills, quad exhaust, 8000k low, dropped, dde, debadge

On the 805 then exit to 54 east, I remember looking at this car at BMW of San Diego and it was at bimmerfest last year I think
thats Kevin's old car ... but has sold or given to his lil brother

Kevin now has a E46 M3 with Kinesis
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
679 Posts
how many of you guys here go to ucsd? it seems everyone in one way or another knows everyone else. maybe we should do a meet there sometime?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
806 Posts
bugzy said:
thats Kevin's old car ... but has sold or given to his lil brother

Kevin now has a E46 M3 with Kinesis
that isn't his old car...the car only had iforged rims and pss coilovers. the rest of the car is stock.....his 330 doesn't have quad exhaust ,nor 8k hids. It does have a m3 front but no gills on the side at all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
330 HRE said:
that isn't his old car...the car only had iforged rims and pss coilovers. the rest of the car is stock.....his 330 doesn't have quad exhaust ,nor 8k hids. It does have a m3 front but no gills on the side at all.
This is Kevin old car



The car I'm talking about is way diffrent
 

·
- FAMOUS -
Joined
·
257 Posts
AndrewE46 said:
This is Kevin old car



The car I'm talking about is way diffrent
haha good times. i took that photo.

i spotted a few on campus this last week. would be more, but now i have a Chancellor's permit and park in faculty lots so not as many :hi:

CDesign 330 with a bunch of guys in it...i gave a thumbs up as i was parking and getting out of the car but they just stared at me blankly *shrugs*

asian girl with silver CL55 parked next to me and smiled at me and said, "cute car." that hurt LOL.

aaron
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,416 Posts
immaculate said:
haha good times. i took that photo.

i spotted a few on campus this last week. would be more, but now i have a Chancellor's permit and park in faculty lots so not as many :hi:

CDesign 330 with a bunch of guys in it...i gave a thumbs up as i was parking and getting out of the car but they just stared at me blankly *shrugs*

asian girl with silver CL55 parked next to me and smiled at me and said, "cute car." that hurt LOL.

aaron
it is a cute car ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,991 Posts
immaculate said:
haha good times. i took that photo.

i spotted a few on campus this last week. would be more, but now i have a Chancellor's permit and park in faculty lots so not as many :hi:

CDesign 330 with a bunch of guys in it...i gave a thumbs up as i was parking and getting out of the car but they just stared at me blankly *shrugs*

asian girl with silver CL55 parked next to me and smiled at me and said, "cute car." that hurt LOL.

aaron
hey i go to ucsd too, always see you driving when im parking my bike by price center. At dinner tonight i saw a car just like yours, almost your twin from texas, ill post a pic tonight when i get home :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,991 Posts
AndrewE46 said:
Friday night around 10

A 330ci? Tisilver with M3 front, m3 side grills, quad exhaust, 8000k low, dropped, dde, debadge

On the 805 then exit to 54 east, I remember looking at this car at BMW of San Diego and it was at bimmerfest last year I think
i know which car you are talking about, see it everytime i go to bmw sd
 

·
- FAMOUS -
Joined
·
257 Posts
Joey325i said:
hey i go to ucsd too, always see you driving when im parking my bike by price center. At dinner tonight i saw a car just like yours, almost your twin from texas, ill post a pic tonight when i get home :thumbsup:
hey man, nice collection of cars you've got there! i've yet to spot you yet but if you ever drive the M, i'm sure i'll recognize it =) btw, i bet you either have a class or get out of class somewhere around 5-6:20 tu/th eh?

the car that you spotted tonight belongs to a friend of mine who posts regularly on the 7er forums. i met him a month or so ago at Tea Station but didn't see the car back then. i think he has same wheels/kit as me but newer car with Remus (square) exhaust instead of my Eisenmanns. looks niice *grins* can't wait to see the pics

aaron
 

·
- FAMOUS -
Joined
·
257 Posts
bugzy said:
it is a cute car ;)
not as cute as the Wagon buddy! must be good for transporting all the soccer equipment after the kids' practices eh? haha j/p!

so when are you moving back to SD Lon?

aaron
 
1 - 20 of 8788 Posts
Top